Good Sense Goodniks, Chipotle BBQ Mix, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Good Sense Goodniks, Chipotle BBQ Mix, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really enjoy snack and trail mixes but was rather disappointed with this mix.First of all, the front of the package states peanuts,cajun sticks, pretzels, more cajun sticks and then almonds.
The package was opened and it was mostly pretzels,cajun sticks, some peanuts and 7 almonds. The flavor was not that strong either. I purchased this snack made by Good Sense because the chipotle sunflower seeds are out of this world. This snack was not even comparable. I was really hoping for the flavor burst and it did not deliver.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Good Sense Goodniks, Chipotle BBQ Mix, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Good Sense Goodniks, Chipotle BBQ Mix, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment