Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Due to medical reasons I have to be on a high protein, lower carb diet. Let me tell you, I LOVE Kruncheeze. They give you something that you can crunch on that has high protein and lower carb content. They also don't use any scary additives like MSG. To me, they are almost like a crunchier version of Cheetos. Okay, they are a bit different, but I love them the same. My only complaint is that one bag is 1.75 servings. This is rather strange to me. Either make the bags one serving, or give the nutrition information for a whole bag. I'm still giving it 5 stars because the product far outweighs this shortcoming.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kay's Naturals White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze
Kay's Naturals Non-Gluten Kruncheeze, White Cheddar Cheese, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Click here for more information about Kay's Naturals White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze
0 comments:
Post a Comment