Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These snails are the best quality I have ever tasted outside of a restaurant and from a can and at a much better price than I have seen them for elsewhere. They are a higher price than other canned escargot but their smoothness and flavor are worth it, especially if escargot are a special treat for you. I have never found grit or parts of shell in them either.
These do not have to be stuffed into shells, I simply put them in a small oven proof bowl, after rinsing well and shaking the water off in a colander - with chives, garlic bits, a tiny bit of garlic salt and place pats of butter on top, pop them into a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes and they are ready.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Saveurs Helix Escargot, 18-count tin, net weight 7 oz (Pack of 3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment