Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Fathers Are Forever Gourmet Food Gift Set Review

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Fathers Are Forever Gourmet Food Gift Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I sent this to my Dad for his birthday. He said the basket was beautiful and he really appreciated the way it looked. However, he said that the snacks were nice, but there weren't enough of each. For instance, he said there were only 5 pistachios! I don't know if he was exaggerating, but it would be nicer if Dad were satisfied with the food - he has never made this complaint about a gift basket before (and I send him one every year or so).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Fathers Are Forever Gourmet Food Gift Set



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Fathers Are Forever Gourmet Food Gift Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment