Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First, I must say I'm not a HUGE fan of the regular cheez-its. It's not that I dislike them, it's just that I don't find them "cravable".
These, however, are a different story.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
so hard to put down!!
The white cheddar is such a smooth, light, and cheesy taste and complements the crisp airiness of the cracker. White cheddar is more smooth and creamy than sharp and that taste absolutely DOES make this cheddar/cracker duo "cravable".
the crackers are small and easy to just pop in your mouth.
great for kids or adults alike as far as taste.
Better yet, although it's not billed at a low calorie or low-fat item, it's nutritional stats are actually very reasonable for such as yummy taste. 25 crackers have just 150 calories and only 8 grams fat which makes this an obvious pick over any other side item such as chips for such an indulgent taste that doesn't indulgently cost you too many calories in spite of its great taste.
Conclusion: cravable indulgent yummy snacking goodness for less fat and calories than you'd expect for such a treat. That's not to say it's really LOW fat...but it sure tastes more indulgent than the stats dictate!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cheez-It White Cheddar, Baked Snack Crackers, 4.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment