Hain Pure Foods Wheatettes Cracker, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Hain Pure Foods Wheatettes Cracker, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these! They have a light, crispy taste without the strong "oily" flavor of Ritz crackers but at the same time they aren't too dry like some of the snobby crackers. What I especially like is the list of ingredients: organic wheat flour and other naturally found items. They do not have a very strong flavor, but I still enjoy eating them plain. They also taste great with hummus and cheese. I love how they are low calorie and low fat (compared to other crackers, at least).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hain Pure Foods Wheatettes Cracker, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hain Pure Foods Wheatettes Cracker, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment