Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had ordered four of the Just Tomatoes products from amazon, and I liked them so much, I went to the company's own site to order a bunch more of the stuff I couldn't find here (including some of the organic offerings).
I tried these today and so nummy. Very peachy and crunchy. Occasionally, you get a piece that has a slighty less lovely flavor, with an aftertaste that says the original fruit was mayhaps too ripe, but mostly a good product. So easy to carry fruit in a bag in my purse this way to snack when I get a candy craving. It's 90 calories for one ounce, and one ounce is a generous handful, like a cup's worth maybe.
Enjoy...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Just Tomatoes Just Peaches, 1.5 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)
Click here for more information about Just Tomatoes Just Peaches, 1.5 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment