Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This video features JUST VEGGIES, from the Just Tomatoes brand of dried foods including fruits and vegetables. Included in this review are several other products [including books on my KINDLE] purchased from Amazon, which for me are related to the dried veggies. I plan to list these products [with hyperlinks to Amazon product pages] in a comment under the review. Of course, the dragonfly and ladybug shown were not purchased from Amazon! They magically crossed my path in such a way as to become movie stars. The dragonfly was found not alive but perfectly preserved. The ladybug somehow placed itself on the top of the tub of JUST VEGGIES, and I didn't notice it until I was showing the tub in the video.
Due to a severe magnesium deficiency aggravated by food alterations and additives, especially through pushed soybean products, I've been forced to seek human foods which are free of chemically synthesized or genetically altered or perversions. This is a very difficult task which has been made much easier by availability on Amazon of products which are helping me retain as much health and flavor in my life as is possible while working around this increasingly heavy push of soybean GMOs and synthesized additives into the food marketplace. The blessing is that food I'm cooking is beginning again to taste like JUST FOOD.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Just Tomatoes Just Veggies, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)
Click here for more information about Just Tomatoes Just Veggies, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment