Kelloggs Classic Rice Krispy Treat Mix, 4-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Kelloggs Classic Rice Krispy Treat Mix, 4-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is NOT what you see in the picture above. The photo shows "Rice Crispies Treats" -- however the actual product they are selling and shipping, is very different. What arrived, are six separate, larger four-ounce bags of Rice Crispy Treats Mix (key word being "Mix"). This is a trail mix, in a bag far too large for school lunches, etc. Think of it more like a small "Chex Mix" bag, but made with sweet rice crispy pieces, and a few chocolate M&Ms.
Overall, still good -- but far different from what I thought was being advertised for this product (and since I wanted the individual packed items for school lunches, I'd have been better off making my own mix if I have to transfer it into zip-lock bags anyway).
So - until they remove the photo that borders upon false advertising, be sure to re-check what you're actually getting here before ordering!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Kelloggs Classic Rice Krispy Treat Mix, 4-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Kelloggs Classic Rice Krispy Treat Mix, 4-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment