Method Stainless Steel, Orchard Blsm, Spray, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Method Stainless Steel, Orchard Blsm, Spray, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've tried other Method products that work OK, so when I ran out of my usual stainless steel polish, I decided to try this product. This product is terrible. It leaves streaks on the stainless steel. At first, I thought I might be doing something wrong. I carefully read the instructions again. (1) Shake well, check. (2) Spray onto a soft cloth, check. (3) Rub cloth with the grain of the steel, check. (4) Buff, check. (5) Admire. No. I've tried this at least three separate times, wasting time and energy. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT - IT JUST DOESN'T WORK.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Method Stainless Steel, Orchard Blsm, Spray, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Method Stainless Steel, Orchard Blsm, Spray, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment