Planters Trail Mix, Golden Nut Crunch, 6-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Review

Planters Trail Mix, Golden Nut Crunch, 6-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had never tried this particular trail mix from planters, so I just ordered it based on how good it looked in the picture. And I must say, this is one of the tastiest snacks ever. Everything in there, the peanuts, almonds, raisins, etc... all taste great. The only problem is that I can't stop eating them. :(
But at least they're quite healthy. So it looks like I'll be ordering some more! Highly recommended!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Planters Trail Mix, Golden Nut Crunch, 6-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Peanuts, almonds, raisins, honey roast cashews, peanuts candy pieces, honey toasted sunflower seeds, pretzel sticks, sesame sticks. Made exclusively with Sun-Maid the world's favorite raisins. 2005 Best Taste Awards by American Culinary Chefbest. Winner for Trail Mix as judged by the professional chefs of America Culinary Chefbest. Our Golden Nut Crunch Trail Mix is a blend of our expertly roasted nuts, real Sun-Maid raisins, and a golden combination of other high quality ingredients that give this mix a delicious sweet and salty crunch. Planters taste famously fresh.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Planters Trail Mix, Golden Nut Crunch, 6-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment