Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)my crackers arrived all broken into small pieces. The shipper had put plenty of bubble wrap on the top of the crackers, but not on the bottom. I called the shipper and they immediately sent out another package, well-protected this time. Unfortunately, once I opened them I discovered that they too were all broken. So apparently the breakage is happening in their warehouse, and not during shipping.
I won't purchase these again, even though the broken crackers didn't go to waste. I took out my rolling pin and rolled them into fine crumbs, and used them in meatloaf and meatballs. They worked well for that use too.
I have since found gluten-free crackers that are much better, in my local grocery store. I highly recommend Diamond Nut-Thins in all different flavors. The crackers are made from nut flour... hazelnut, almond, etc. My favorites are the cheddar cheese almond crackers... completely addictive.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Schar Dedicated Gluten-Free Wheat-Free Table Crackers -- 7.4 oz
0 comments:
Post a Comment