Andy Capp Hot Fries, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 48) Review

Andy Capp Hot Fries, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 48)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this because I tried the regular size product and thought the regular size product is tasty, crunchy in a soft way.
Good thing about this product I boutght is taht they are in good size (1.5oz), so you don't have to worry about munching on too much a time from one bag. That keeps me in control of how much junk food I eat. But the downside is that I sort of feel that the 1.5oz bag is more crunchier that the regular bag, but I like them softer.....but it's just personal and they do still taste fine.
In terms of taste, they are very spicy(to me), but I like it. And very salty, which is a bit unhealthy, but once again they are 1.5oz per bag, so I like to have them whenever I feel like something strong for my snack.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Andy Capp Hot Fries, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 48)



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Andy Capp Hot Fries, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 48)

0 comments:

Post a Comment