Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My first introduction to Doctor Kracker was through a random review on Amazon about eight years ago, dormant but not forgotten the review resurfaced when I finally saw a box of the flatbreads at my local Zabar's (perk of living in New York). While shopping I spotted them so of course my curiosity escalated and I took a box home, I love pumpkin and cheese, so these were totally up my alley, a few years later and I'm a still huge fan, in fact I'm munching on the now, watching Japanese Iron Chef on TV now, figuring I should review something that I'm so wild for.
These offer a major crunch, you almost have to chew these like a Viking with gusto but they are oh so good, the cheddar is quietly baked into to the batter with a few extra sprinkles on top and it provides a lightly salty and crispy background for the nutty pumpkin seeds which are sprinkled throughout each large slab, you can barely taste the cheese, just the salty residue really as these are nice and healthy, each packs 4 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein per 100 calories ( 8 per box). This is a great treat to enjoy with beer if you want to go hang out with friends, or a nice piece under some creamy French Bree or nice slice of cured meat, even turkey and apples can become a lunch time snack with this flatbread under as it's sturdy enough to be a part of a meal. For me these make for a yummy bite, I can never get enough and I finish a box in no time, these are subtle but so refined that they beckon for me to keep coming back, anytime I'm at that store I have to get these because it's impossible to resists what awaits inside. These do not taste like junk food, they are very basic yet complex, at first they hardly taste like anything but the more you eat them the more you want, so keep some on hand once you start them.
- Kasia S.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Doctor Kracker Organic and Artisan-Baked Flatbread, Pumpkin Seed Cheddar, 7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment