Jardines, Salsa Med Campfire Roasted, 16-Ounce (6 Pack) Review

Jardines, Salsa Med Campfire Roasted, 16-Ounce (6 Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Okay, I know I'm not in the majority when I say that I cannot stand the taste of cilantro, but... I really do gag on the flavor! And it's seemingly in EVERY salsa on EARTH. On the rare occasion that I do find a salsa not made with cilantro, it is like most jarred salsas... bland and less than spectacular - mushy. Jardine's Campfire Roasted medium salsa is nice and spicy, DELICIOUS (we dream about it) and overall just amazing, AND it has no cilantro. It is the only jarred salsa I will eat! (They have plenty of other flavors with cilantro, and everyone I know raves about this entire line of salsa when we bust them out)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jardines, Salsa Med Campfire Roasted, 16-Ounce (6 Pack)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jardines, Salsa Med Campfire Roasted, 16-Ounce (6 Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment