Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)LIL DUTCH MAID GINGER SNAP COOKIES - TERRIFIC!
These ginger snaps are exactly what I've been looking for - small (three bites), hard cookies (not soft) packed with real ginger and molasses. Biting in, your mouth is flooded with ginger that quickly changes to sweet molasses (I'm eating a cookie while describing it to make sure I analyze the tastes correctly). The cookie is perfect for dunking!-then the cookie softens a bit and the flavors are more intense. I originally purchased these in ShopRite in Union NJ and the woman next to me said she used to buy these cookies, but she doesn't trust herself anymore-the cookies are so delicious, so full of ginger, she used to eat the whole bag!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Little Dutch Maid Ginger Snaps, 12-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Click here for more information about Little Dutch Maid Ginger Snaps, 12-Ounce (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment