Mary's Gone Crackers Sticks & Twigs, Chipotle Tomato, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Mary's Gone Crackers Sticks and Twigs, Chipotle Tomato, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
While I'll have to give credit to Justin for his creative interpretation of this items flavor, I will also have to disagree. I love these crunchy little treats! Have only tried the chipotle tomato flavor as this is whats offered at my base commissary. As good as they are the problem is the price $$ hence only 4 stars. The commissary normally has the lowest prices, but the Amazon 12 pack box with auto reorder option is by far the best option around (plus you can share them with friends). I figure one order every 6mo should do. And yes, gluten free is the way to go for many of us regardless of your present health. I'm in the medical health field and all the studies are leaning this way.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mary's Gone Crackers Sticks & Twigs, Chipotle Tomato, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Mary's Gone Crackers Sticks & Twigs, Chipotle Tomato, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment