Sahale Snacks Almond Variety Pack, 4-Ounce (Pack of 4) Review

Sahale Snacks Almond Variety Pack, 4-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was expecting to love each of the varieties included in this pack, but I didn't. The Tuscan Almonds were caked with a smokey, dusty Parmesan Herb mix that I didn't care for, and honestly, I haven't even tried the Barbeque ones, as I just don't expect to enjoy them.
I guess I'm just partial to the sweet and chewy elements provided by the dried frut in the Sahale Snacks Glazed Nuts Almonds with Cranberries, Honey + Sea Salt, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) and Sahale Snacks, Soledad Blend, 2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) (regardless of sizes) mixes. And even those pretty yummy blends leave me quite likely to buy only the Valdosta from now on, which, to my taste, is a practically perfect mix.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Sahale Snacks Almond Variety Pack, 4-Ounce (Pack of 4)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sahale Snacks Almond Variety Pack, 4-Ounce (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment