Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My 10-year-old daughter and I both love these. Depends on your personal tastes, I guess, but we both really like the moist, chewy texture and they're really sweet without any added sugars or other sweeteners. I can see where they would be great for baking, but we buy them for snacking -- I like the fact that because they don't need to be refrigerated after opening, I can take them on long car drives for a healthy snack (and one that doesn't make a mess and leave crumbs in the car!) A serving of these along with a bottle of water makes a perfect mid-morning snack - quick, easy, healthy, and filling.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sun Maid Washington Apples, 5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 5)
Click here for more information about Sun Maid Washington Apples, 5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment