Sunsweet Blueberries, Cherries, Cranberries, and Plums Antioxidant Blend 25 Ounce Resealable Value Bag Review

Sunsweet Blueberries, Cherries, Cranberries, and Plums Antioxidant Blend 25 Ounce Resealable Value Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Recently, I picked up a 25-ounce resealable bag of Sunsweet Antioxidant blend of dried fruits (blueberries, cherries, cranberries, plums) at my local Costco warehouse store. I found them quite by accident
I'm just a sucker for things like this in that I can use them as a healthy snack and I can pack them in little sandwich bags and include them in my daily lunch package. My wife likes them too. In addition, we'll be able to take them camping. These things are delicious! Yum. I may overeat! They're sweet and chewy and wonderfully flavorful. Plus they're packed with antioxidants and dietary fiber and have a low sodium content (potassium is much higher). This stuff is great!
Gary Peterson

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunsweet Blueberries, Cherries, Cranberries, and Plums Antioxidant Blend 25 Ounce Resealable Value Bag



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Sunsweet Blueberries, Cherries, Cranberries, and Plums Antioxidant Blend 25 Ounce Resealable Value Bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment