Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recently moved to a new area and there's a Vietnamese grocery on my block -- lots of new stuff to try: different vegetables and vinegars and fruits and such.
And snacks. Different snacks.
These rice crackers are like the large version of the orange squares that sometimes show up in trail mix. Nothing too exotic, really -- just a rice crisp with what seems to be a light sugar glaze. But oh, man, are they good, and addictive, and pretty inexpensive. The individual wrapping is handy, too; I can buy a bag of these for the work room and they stay fresh for the one or two days or single afternoon until they're all scarfed up.
Hoepfully, they're not too nutritionally sketchy. I wouldn't subsist on these, or anything, but they're great, great snacks.
P.S. If anyone knows if Bin-Bin makes T-shirts, I'd snag one. One of their pacakages features a character named "Yappy" which has a really nifty design.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thai Bin-Bin Rice Crackers 12 x 2
Click here for more information about Thai Bin-Bin Rice Crackers 12 x 2
0 comments:
Post a Comment