Woodstock Farms Ginger Crystallized with Raw Sugar, Chunk, Organic, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) Review

Woodstock Farms Ginger Crystallized with Raw Sugar, Chunk, Organic, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been a fan of dried ginger with crystallized sugar for years, so I thought I would give this brand a try. If you're a ginger lover you will probably like this product, however I like my ginger to be more dehydrated and sliced into smaller pieces. In fairness it does say "chunk" on the description of the product, and true to that the ginger comes in bite sized chunks that are chewy and kind of gummy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Woodstock Farms Ginger Crystallized with Raw Sugar, Chunk, Organic, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Woodstock Farms Ginger Crystallized with Raw Sugar, Chunk, Organic, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment