Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are easily the best snacks I have found in some time. Especially since finding out that I was diabetic, I have been looking for snacks that weren't overly high in sugar but still satisfying. *BING* Sorry Reese's peanut butter cups... :[
Here's a TIP: you can buy these strawberry chips cheaper on [...] :-p And shipping is free (you must buy a minimum of six items, but that could just be six packs of THESE!!! [sold individually, not as a 6pk])
And they are more expensive on Bodhi's site...go figure.
Wherever you buy, do yourself a favor and EAT THESE SNACKS! I just ordered the apple chips on Alice. There are also mango and pineapple. I have yet to try any of these three flavors, but this is a review for the Strawberry ones anyway.
As for taste/texture? They are head and shoulders above the strawberry bits you would get in cereals which contain chunks of apparently freeze-dried strawberries. These are sliced thinly and not chalky like freeze-dried fruits. The flavor is bold, still. I typically eat strawberry preserves, and these have a consistently good flavor on par with those.
My only complaint is price. If they were $2/ bag, I would buy up them all...everywhere. The best I can find is $3.49. :(
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bodhi Strawberry Fruit Chips, 100% Natural & 100% Fruit, 1.7 Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment