Garden of Eatin` Red Hot Blues, Party Size, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12) Review

Garden of Eatin` Red Hot Blues, Party Size, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Not what I expected at all, there is no punch to these chips like I thought there would be. Not spicy or hot but rather just disgusting. The flavor is off and the after taste is god awful. I ate one corn chip and decided I did not care for them so I ate something else to get the flavor of poop out of my mouth, because that is what these chips taste like, and I can still taste these poo chips. I will not be buying these chips again at all. There blue corn chips are really great, but the so called red powder they put on these is just so off.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Garden of Eatin` Red Hot Blues, Party Size, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Garden of Eatin` Red Hot Blues, Party Size, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment