Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got these once at my local grocery store and loved them. When I went back to buy more they didn't sell them any longer. I bought the GeniSoy Soy Crisps they sold instead and hated them. They has a very strong flavor of soy that these Potato Soy Crisps don't. I looked in every store in my area that I could think of and could not find them. Luckily, when I Goggled them it brought me to Amazom.com. These are a great, healthier alternative to chips!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Genisoy Potato Soy Crisps, Country Style Ranch, 3.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
The great taste of potato and the good sense of soy! Enjoy Genisoy's light, crunchy Potato Soy Crisps as a healthier alternative to potato chips. Genisoy Potato Soy Crisps are low-fat, trans fat-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, and all-natural. Get your soy protein and complex carbohydrates with these delicious Potato Soy Crisps.
0 comments:
Post a Comment