Kirkland Signature Dried Mangoes & Berries 22oz. Review

Kirkland Signature Dried Mangoes and Berries 22oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The combo of fruits is really yummy. My favorite are the tart green mangoes. Everything is soft and chewy and I don't feel like I'm about to rip out my teeth like when biting fruit leather.I have kept bags of Mangoes & Berries in my office so I can have a little midday snack to hold me til lunch or til I get home. I also like taking a bag to the beach or on road trips because it doesn't need refrigeration and doesn't get sticky when left in the hot sun like other dried fruit. Yes, there is lots of sugar added (so keep a toothbrush handy) so I try limit myself to a small handful but it's pretty addicting. I'm not sure about the shelf life but I will demolish a bag before it reaches that point. I'm not sure if the price is decent because I don't have a Costco membership card because I don't have much storage for bulk items. So if I factor in gas and cost of a Costco membership and the fact that I didn't pay for shipping on my last order of Mangoes and Berries, I'd say it's pretty fair. Enjoy

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kirkland Signature Dried Mangoes & Berries 22oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kirkland Signature Dried Mangoes & Berries 22oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment