Nabisco Fig Newtons Fruit Crisps Snacks Apple Cinnamon Flavor 48 Crisps (24 Twin Wrapped) Review

Nabisco Fig Newtons Fruit Crisps Snacks Apple Cinnamon Flavor 48 Crisps (24 Twin Wrapped)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Some may say it's not all that sweet, but I love these! They have just enough to satisfy a sweet-tooth, a serving of fruit and grain to satisfy my diet conciousness, and the price for a 48 set of these here is amazingly cheaper than in-store. $4 plus tax for 8 crisps when I can order it all told for $13, as many as I want, without tax, and delivered right to my door? It works! Try it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nabisco Fig Newtons Fruit Crisps Snacks Apple Cinnamon Flavor 48 Crisps (24 Twin Wrapped)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nabisco Fig Newtons Fruit Crisps Snacks Apple Cinnamon Flavor 48 Crisps (24 Twin Wrapped)

0 comments:

Post a Comment