Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Squeeze Packs, 1.15-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 20) Review

Peanut Butter and Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Squeeze Packs, 1.15-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 20)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Yeah, I know i spelled artesanal wrong, but too lazy to look it up. PB & Co in NYC is awesome, and I visited the store all the time when I lived in Greenwich Village. I am currently backpacking and these packets are excellent for on the go. I highly recommend for hikers and other travelers as they provide protein, calories, energy, etc. Otherwise, if you buy the jars, this is a great flavor, but slightly better are the white chocolate and the maple syrup (very best).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Squeeze Packs, 1.15-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 20)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Squeeze Packs, 1.15-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 20)

0 comments:

Post a Comment