Sahale Snacks Ksar Blend ( 6x5 OZ) Review

Sahale Snacks Ksar Blend ( 6x5 OZ)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is by far the best-tasting nut blend snack I have ever tried. And now that I want it it's as if it's nowhere to be found either in-store or on the internet. Weird. I think I heard something about a salmonella contamination of a limited amount of shelved product which was promptly voluntarily recalled by Sahale Snacks, and as far as I know there really shouldn't be any valid reason why availability is still so limited---from amazon.com, not currently available, without any helpful information as to if and when it might be again. Maybe I'm in a minority here, but this is my favorite munchie snack now---and good for me, too! Imagine that!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sahale Snacks Ksar Blend ( 6x5 OZ)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sahale Snacks Ksar Blend ( 6x5 OZ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment