Yama Moto Yama Sushi Party Soy Wrappers, 5 count Packages (Pack of 24) Review

Yama Moto Yama Sushi Party Soy Wrappers, 5 count Packages (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these because I love a local sushi called Pink Lady and figured I could save a buck and make them at home. I LOVE the variety you get in this pack, especially the one with black sesame seeds embedded in it. The thing I like about soy wrappers versus nori is that they wrap more easily because they stretch a little (think soy bean paste). And because they're lighter in texture you can bite them in half easily. I hate big portions of sushi that you can't cram in your mouth and you can't bite in half. Soy wrappers are a great solution. BTW: Pink Lady = crab mixed with spicy mayo (Kewpie + Siracha), avocado, cucumber, panko, rice - wrapped in soy wrapper. Mmmm!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Yama Moto Yama Sushi Party Soy Wrappers, 5 count Packages (Pack of 24)



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Yama Moto Yama Sushi Party Soy Wrappers, 5 count Packages (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment