Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I rate the PRODUCT a 5, because this is one of my absolute favorite snacks from childhood. I rate the company that was selling it in this case, Hometown Favorites, a negative 10 because not only did I never get the product but they couldn't even tell me if the product had shipped some THREE WEEKS after I placed the order. I have no idea what kind of rinky-dink operation they are running. I finally got my money back from Amazon, but I am very upset because this product isn't sold anywhere near where I live, and this vendor is the only one I've been able to find that carries it. Since they can't seem to keep track of their orders, I would strongly suggest people not waste any time with them.
If anyone knows some other place where I can get this, PLEASE let me know!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Andy Capp Hot Fries 3.5 Oz - 12 Unit Pack
Click here for more information about Andy Capp Hot Fries 3.5 Oz - 12 Unit Pack
0 comments:
Post a Comment