Back To Nature Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Back To Nature Organic Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been eating organic for years now and had a hard time finding an easy to make mac and cheese that tasted as good as Kraft. I feel great eating this because I know its organic and I can actually read the ingredients! I love Annie's as a brand but their mac and cheese mix clumps and doesn't taste good. It dries out easily no matter how much milk and butter I add. :(
When I tried this because it was on sale at Whole Foods, I was sold. I only buy this brand now and I've branched out to try their crackers, cookies and more and I'm really impressed! Great tasting food that is organic! Yay!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Back To Nature Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Back To Nature Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment