Glory Foods, String Beans, 27-Ounce (12 Pack) Review

Glory Foods, String Beans, 27-Ounce (12 Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
No problem, here's what you do.
Drain half the liquid (and there is a LOT) and pour this entire can into a
pan containing a 27oz. can of Glory Pinto Beans. No lie, the combination is
unbelievable, and needs no seasoning.
By itself, these green beens are too soft, over cooked, and in short supply in
this can cause its mostly liquid. What a gyp! On the first bite I knew this
stuff needed something, so I pulled down a can of Pintos and now I have a new
favorite dish. The synergy is amazing, and I've never mixed these two veggies
before in my life. Great stuff, but like I said, dont bother trying to serve
this by itself. If you must have green beans get some Allen's or Margaret Holmes.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Glory Foods, String Beans, 27-Ounce (12 Pack)



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Glory Foods, String Beans, 27-Ounce (12 Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment