Grey Poupon Bistro Sauce for Dipping and Topping, 48-Ounce Jug (Pack of 2) Review

Grey Poupon Bistro Sauce for Dipping and Topping, 48-Ounce Jug (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Because this product is a food service product, I expected a simple chain restaurant style sauce. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the depth and bite of the flavor. No specific flavor overwhelms, but it still has a nice strong flavor, with a hint of both horseradish and garlic - with the garlic having a tiny bit of raw garlic bite.
This is certainly thick enough to be a fine dipping sauce, but thin enough to be easily spreadable on sandwiches and would nicely incorporate into a salad dressing. This is mostly smooth and creamy, but with very small pieces of mustard seed and possibly garlic and onion. It seems somewhat reminiscent of a country style mustard/thousand island dressing/french fry sauce mixture, but much tastier than that sounds.
The best thing it has going for it (hence the 5 stars), is that along with its great taste, there really is nothing else on the market like this. It is quite unique.
I have eaten this on chicken sandwiches, but think it would be excellent with most meats - including seafood, any fried food, most vegetables and excellent on most vegetable salads. I also think that mixed with honey or jelly, it would make a wonderful glaze for chicken and pork (maybe with some ginger added to the pork). I am also tempted to mix this with maybe some honey, lemon juice and cream cheese as a dip for fruit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Grey Poupon Bistro Sauce for Dipping and Topping, 48-Ounce Jug (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Grey Poupon Bistro Sauce for Dipping and Topping, 48-Ounce Jug (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment