Ito En Sencha Shot, Green Tea, 6.4-Ounce (Pack of 30) Review

Ito En Sencha Shot, Green Tea, 6.4-Ounce (Pack of 30)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been a tea drinker for a couple of decades now, and I mostly drink bottled tea only for its convenience. This is my first time trying the Sencha Shot. I've got to say it's really not bad. Upon taking the first sip, you can taste the fresh fragrance which is lacking from the bottled green tea. Tea is best kept from direct sun light. I believe the can helps to preserve its freshness. Store them in the fridge; they Make really good summer drinks. I'd definitely buy again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ito En Sencha Shot, Green Tea, 6.4-Ounce (Pack of 30)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ito En Sencha Shot, Green Tea, 6.4-Ounce (Pack of 30)

0 comments:

Post a Comment