New Morning Organic Cinnamon Grahams, 14.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

New Morning Organic Cinnamon Grahams, 14.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like that these are organic and don't have corn syrup. My kids and I both like them. I'd give them 5 stars but I noticed earlier this year that they changed the recipe. The crackers are lighter and flakier than they used to be and they break more easily. And if you have kids under 5, you might understand how upsetting broken crackers can be. The taste is still great, but I preffered the old texture myself and definitely for my kids who cry when the crackers break while they are eating them. And when you order these in the mail, like I did last time, don't expect many full graham cracker sheets - most are already broken in two, and quite a few are broken at the edges as well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Morning Organic Cinnamon Grahams, 14.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Made with organic whole wheat, New Morning Cinnamon Grahams are filled with wholesome old-time graham goodness. Baked with honey and cinnamon, these crispy crackers contain absolutely no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. All natural and low fat, they're made without saturated fat or hydrogenated oils. Top with chocolate and marshmallows for a tasty s'more, crumble into piecrusts, or enjoy straight from the box. Made with organic grains, these crackers are perfect for snacking. New Morning Graham flavors include Honey, Cinnamon, and Chocolate.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about New Morning Organic Cinnamon Grahams, 14.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment