Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn, Smart Pop, 94% Fat Free, Butter, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Review

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn, Smart Pop, 94% Fat Free, Butter, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I eat quite a bit of popcorn every week and Orville R. is my man. I like the variety he offers: light salt, butter, Tender White, lite-butter, kettle-corn, peppery... and the sizes.
His Smart POP 94% Fat Free is my favorite however.
The reason I like it best is that it tastes good, smells good, and doesn't add to my width. In addition, unlike the Tender White (which is delicious) it has 6 grams of fiber, and only 2.5 grams of fat. [Tender White has 13 grams of fat and only 2 of fiber. Ultimate Butter (yum!) has 11 grams of fat and 4 grams of fiber.)
It also has twice the protein!
I'm giving it 5-Stars because I think it's the Smart choice.
Pam T~
mom/blogger/popcorn muncher

Click Here to see more reviews about: Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn, Smart Pop, 94% Fat Free, Butter, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn is the perfect snack to share with the family, and it's available in Movie Theater Butter, Butter, Butter Light, Smart Pop! 94% Fat Free, Kettle Korn, and many other great flavors.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn, Smart Pop, 94% Fat Free, Butter, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment