Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this trail mix. I keep it by my bed :). It's got nuts and raisens AND M&Ms for sweetness. These are exactly what I used to buy in the grocery store.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Planters Trail Mix, Nuts and Chocolate, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Peanuts, Chocolate Pieces, Raisins, Cashews, Almonds. Planters taste famously fresh nut after nut after nut after nut. For lasting energy. (Based on low glycemic index [GI].) Active lifestyles call for snacks like Planters Nut & Chocolate Trail Mix that give you lasting energy. But you can't forget about taste. At Planters, we're passionate about fresh tasting nuts. Our Nut & Chocolate Trail Mix is a blend of expertly roasted nuts, delicious Sun-Maid raisins, and real milk chocolate pieces, packaged in an oxygen-reduced environment to deliver quality to you. We love the taste, and believe you will too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment