Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Since I purchased this variety pack based on my previous experience with the Valdosta and other similar Sahale mixes, I was disappointed with the Tuscan Almonds, which were lacking in the fabulous blend of contrasing textures and flavors I'd so enjoyed. I pretty well liked the Sahale Snacks Glazed Nuts Cashews with Pomegranate + Vanilla, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) and the Sahale Snacks Glazed Nuts Almonds with Cranberries, Honey + Sea Salt, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) (ignore package sizes, please), both of which, like my beloved Valdosta, have a mixture of nuts and dried fruits, with additional tasty ingredients.
The Sahale Snacks Tuscan Almonds with Parmesan + Herbs, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) (again, not this size), on the other hand, lacks the pleasing chewiness and sweetness provided by the fruit. It's just Almonds caked with a somewhat smokey-tasting Parmesan and Herb coating.
At the same time as I ordered this 4 pack, I ordered another variety pack which included the Tuscan Almond flavor. It's definitely the kind of thing that people who like that kind of thing would like. It's just that neither my husband nor I is one of those kind of people. So much not so that the Tuscan Almond pouch from this particular purchase still sits on the shelf, despite a number of ravenous snack-scavenging missions into the pantry.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sahale Snacks Entertaining Variety Pack, 4-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Click here for more information about Sahale Snacks Entertaining Variety Pack, 4-Ounce (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment