Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been looking for a good rice cracker/wasabi snack mix for a while. I am currently in Afghanistan and have a problem finding companies that will ship food of any sort here and the local snack food selection is poor to say the least. This company was more than happy to ship and the product arrived well intact. The wasabi peas that this company (not the seller, 5 stars for them) use are very hot, a good thing for me, but also many are discolored and hard. Maybe over roasted. The rice crackers are just that and are quite bland, and there are a ton of almonds (with good flavor) and seeds. I am used to a more cracker and pea based mix. This mix has a decent flavor but not the one I was looking for. I will certainly eat and enjoy every bag that I ordered, but I am not sure that I will purchase again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wasabi Samurai Mix--12/5.5 oz. bags
Click here for more information about Wasabi Samurai Mix--12/5.5 oz. bags
0 comments:
Post a Comment