Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)5 stars for convenience! What a great way to pack a "different" snack for on the go families!
I bought these to try on a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Both love natural applesauce and various fruits. Neither would touch it. I next had a 12 year old try it. He had half and then said, "the flavor gets old". Okay, so now it came time for me to give it a whirl! I thought they were pretty good - kid friendly and everything. The only reason that I could come up with for the kids not taking to it is because they were expecting something different (like a drink?) when they squeezed the pouch. I think it's a great product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 4 Pack Nature's Child Nickelodeon Dora Applesauce Squeezers (12 of 4pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment