Annie'S Homegrown Cocoa & Vanilla Bunnies Cereal ( 12x9 OZ) Review

Annie'S Homegrown Cocoa and Vanilla Bunnies Cereal ( 12x9 OZ)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This review is actually by Albert's wife, Trisha Hartmann. I am not a big cereal person but I've loved this cereal since I found it at Whole Foods about 6 months ago. I've been waiting for it to be on the Prime and Subscription lists but it is still not there. The price here is higher than at Whole Foods and then you have to add about $18 for shipping so getting it from Amazon right now is only a good deal if you don't have a Whole Foods near you. It is only about $5 a box there, where it is abut $6.75 per box (including shipping) here at Amazon.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Annie'S Homegrown Cocoa & Vanilla Bunnies Cereal ( 12x9 OZ)



Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Annie'S Homegrown Cocoa & Vanilla Bunnies Cereal ( 12x9 OZ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment