Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered the classic chocolate chip in the tin. Arrived today and I've eaten four. Let us face it. Packaged cookies do lack something. But....when a baker/producer like Eleni's New York can create a great tasting cookie packaged for sale as these are, I say they know what they are doing. At first bite, they taste fine but within seconds you sense a great quality vanilla and wonderful slightly bittersweet, creamy intensely chocolate flavour. Wow! Suddenly a packaged cookie steps over the line into something that tastes just like what you might have baked yourself; or your Mom. These are terrific chocolate chip cookies. Simply 10 star cookies. I've just ordered the butterscotch which will arrive Saturday. Yummo as the "Ray" says so often. Can't wait for these to arrive. So don't hesitate. Do buy these and enjoy something that is truly difficult to make; a packaged cookie that tastes like a very good homemade one. Glad to see Amazon carrying these and hope they wise up and start carrying all Eleni's cookies. They have a chocalate cookie with toffee that I bet is equally delicious. So order up and grab a glass of milk, a latte, or a plain cup of coffee and enjoy. I certainly am!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eleni's New York Classic Crisp Collection Chocolate Chip, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment