Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm not one for "diet" foods (and not for the lack of trying them) but have to admit these lite cheese snacks are crisp and delicious, very much like cheese nips. They're actually quite filling and satisfying for a portion controlled snack. The nutritional stats are good. One bag contains: 2g fat, 13g carbohydrate, 8g dietary fiber, and 3g protein.
The ingredients are healthy enough to make them a regular part of my diet, unlike most other processed snack foods. With these Lite Cheese Snacks (along with PopChips) I'm set for snacks; particularly as I now have over 100 bags. My box was packed loosely, with the bags just piled in. There was no damage to the nips and when I counted them there were about 10 extra bags.
I highly recommend them if you like cheese snacks.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FiberGourmet Lite Cheese Snacks, 50-Calorie Pack, 100-Count Box, 21-Grams (Pack of 100)
0 comments:
Post a Comment