Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I grew up in Pennsylvania and moved in 06 to Washington St. I've been missing all the goodness of pretzels that PA has to offer. Out here in the North West, they have dry tasteless pretzels. I ordered HK Anderson Pretzel balls (butter) from Amazon and I'm in Heaven again. Everybody out here can't believe a pretzel can taste this good. I told them that these buttery pretzel balls are outlawed in bars in at least 12 states that I can recall. I might have fibbed on that last statement, but once someone has some, they believe anything I tell them, just so they can have some more. I hope Amazon keeps offering more HK Anderson pretzels, because me and everybody that I hand them out to want more. Edward P.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HK Anderson Pretzel Balls, Double Baked Butter, 10-Ounce Bags (Pack of 16)
0 comments:
Post a Comment