Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Chile Picante, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6) Review

Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Chile Picante, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Sizewise they're bigger than Corn Nuts, but waaaaay saltier. I tried them because they're free of chemical names I couldn't pronounce. I would have tried one bag if I could have found them anywhere, but I couldn't and gambled on a box of 6 packages. I lost. These are good in theory, but they're so salty I can't even taste the corn!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Chile Picante, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6)

Giant corn! Light crunch. Premium. All natural. No trans fats!!! For the spice lover comes a mouth watering, chile-picante intense flavor to satisfy your craving pronto! Only the largest, finest kernels are used in the preparing the roasted Inka corn for a delicious light crunch. We do not use ingredients that were produced using biotechnology. Product of Peru.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Chile Picante, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment