Jones, Soda Strawberry Lime, 12-Fluid Ounce (24 Pack) Review

Jones, Soda Strawberry Lime, 12-Fluid Ounce (24 Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Jones makes some great sodas. I had stopped drinking soda for several years, but trying a Jones grape soda got me drinking it again (only theirs). The strwaberry lime makes me feel like a kid. It's very sweet and reminds me of the old "Fun Dips" in the candy store. The root beer is great too.
To the "non-kosher" soda seeker: maybe they told you no because you were effectively asking them to change the way they MAKE the soda. Whether it is certfied or not, their soda IS non-kosher, so you're asking them to change their production to make one case for one weirdo in the entire North American continent. Go figure that they said no. You can't really just ask them to put pig blood in one case to make it non-kosher, now can you? But I invite you to do it yourself at home. If they even actually have it certified as non-kosher as you claim, I am sure it is such a low cost that it wouldn't even amount to a penny per case. You should find some real things to worry about.
I happen to appreciate food labelling since I am allergic to dairy and have a family member allergic to gluten. You should respect other people's health and religious concerns, but more so stop acting like a whiner.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Jones, Soda Strawberry Lime, 12-Fluid Ounce (24 Pack)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jones, Soda Strawberry Lime, 12-Fluid Ounce (24 Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment