Kale Chips - Raw (3 Oz.) - Vegan Cheddar Review

Kale Chips - Raw (3 Oz.) - Vegan Cheddar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was excited to find Kale chips. I make them at home in my oven.
I thought these would be the same. I thought I was paying for a box of several, insted I got 1 container and paid 5 $ for shipping. My fault for not reading. In total I paid 14 $ for this snack.
They looked kind of funkey, but what health food dosent? They were covered in this powdered chese like the kind got get in a Kraft Mac N' Chese box. All I could tase was the chese.
I am going to stick to making them in my oven.
Strip Kale from the stem, place leaves in mixing bowl, add some salt, cayan pepper, and olive oil.
Place in oven @ 350, back for 20-25 min
Turn a few times and cook until crisp, but not too crisp.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Kale Chips - Raw (3 Oz.) - Vegan Cheddar



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Kale Chips - Raw (3 Oz.) - Vegan Cheddar

0 comments:

Post a Comment