Lundberg Organic Sesame Tamari Rice Cake, 9-Ounce Units (Pack of 12) Review

Lundberg Organic Sesame Tamari Rice Cake, 9-Ounce Units  (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a very tasty rice cake -- the tamari gives it a nice salty flavor that goes very well with the sesame and rice. This is a regular staple of my diet and I never seem to get tired of them. That's saying something because I can't think of any other variation of rice cake that I actually like; most a almost tasteless.
I've ordered these several times and Finally they came double boxed. This is very important because they do break easily and some previous shipments had a disappointing amount of breakage. Glad the Amazon warehouse got it right. Thanks.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lundberg Organic Sesame Tamari Rice Cake, 9-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about Lundberg Organic Sesame Tamari Rice Cake, 9-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment