Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Hair Mayonnaise Review

Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Hair Mayonnaise
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have thick, curly hair that is normal. I like to wear it straightened so I do moisturizing deep conditioners weekly to ward off heat damage. This product does a decent job at moisturizing, but it left my hair slightly oily-feeling. Perhaps it is better for drier hair types. It had a good feel and consistency, but the scent is nothing to write home about. The instructions say not to use with heat, but I did anyway. I'll try it again without heat and see if that's better. This conditioner is pretty decent for those that want good results without going deep into the pockets.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Hair Mayonnaise



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Hair Mayonnaise

0 comments:

Post a Comment